Web Accessibility Statement
Salem-Keizer Public Schools is committed to ensuring its programs, services, and activities communicated or facilitated online are accessible to people with disabilities. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website in alignment with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA standards.
If you are experiencing any difficulty with accessing content on our website, or wish to report an accessibility barrier, please let us know so we can try to fix it.
Web Accessibility Reporting
The best reporting method is to use our online “Website Accessibility Barriers” form by clicking on the button below.
- Your contact information will be held in strictest confidence.
- You will be asked to include the web address (URL) of the page or document that needs accessibility improvement. We also ask that you provide a description of the challenges you encountered.
- This form is for submitting website accessibility issues ONLY. For other complaints or concerns, please visit the District’s Complaint Process page to learn more.
- Use our Contact Us form for other questions or comments. We will forward your request to the appropriate district staff.
Not a fan of the online form? Mail or fax a letter to us!
If you prefer, you can submit a letter with the following information:
- your name
- contact information (email address, phone number, address)
- the web address (URL) of the problem page or pages
- description of the inaccessibility issue encountered
- recommended accommodations or solutions
Fax your letter to 503-391-4037 or mail your correspondence to
Attention: Web Accessibility
Technology & Information Systems
Salem-Keizer Public Schools
2450 Lancaster Drive NE
Salem, Oregon 97305