Adult Volunteers – Submit a Criminal History Check
You can use our online webform (click here) to submit a criminal history check. The online process is secure, and only authorized district staff will see the results. The online submission form is the preferred method.
A paper criminal history check form may be submitted (available in several languages), however the clearance process can take several weeks. See attachments at the bottom of this page to download a fillable PDF of the PAP-F003 “Criminal History Check Packet”. Fill out the form, print it, and return to Human Resources: Volunteer at 2450 Lancaster Dr NE, Salem, OR 97305.
This form is not for Salem-Keizer School District Staff. If you are a current employee and have questions about volunteering, please call Human Resources at 503-399-3061.
Contact your local school about:
- Becoming a mentor or school volunteer
- Joining a parent club or 21st Century Site Council
Contact the Salem-Keizer Education Foundation about:
- Supporting events like the Crystal Apple Awards, the Awesome 3000, etc.
- Being matched to a school or program that needs you the most
- Helping in after school and summer camp