The board wants to hear broad input from the community related to board business and decisions, while at the same time effectively conduct board business.
For details about public comment for this board meeting, please refer to the agenda.
A lottery system will be used to select speakers at random, first for agenda items and then for items not on the agenda.
Please submit your public comment using the following guidelines:
- Written comment is limited to 3,000 characters (about 375 words) per person.
- Avoid using student and staff member names. We are not able to accept comment that names individual students or staff.
- Each person may sign up to submit comment once.
- First and last name, and city of residence are required. We are not able to accept comments that do not include this information.
- Please keep your comment within these guidelines.
Public comment is open for a specific time period prior to each board business meeting. If you would like to email the board at other times (which is not public comment) please use the link on the school board page to “email the school board.”
Thank you for your input.