Historically, changing your district password required you to log in to a district computer. This has proved difficult for certain employee groups that do not regularly use district computers. Now you have the option to reset your password and make password changes where it is most convinient for you.
To begin, you must register for this service and configure a mobile number, external email address or provide answers for three security questions so the system can verify your identity when requesting a password reset.
A strong password is the best way to protect ourselves against hacking and phishing attacks.
Use the Password Reset Portal if you are unable to sign in and want to reset your password using one of the authentication methods you set up during registration.
Methods of validating your account:
- Send a text message to a registered mobile phone.
- Make a phone call to a registered mobile phone.
- Send an email to a registered email account.
- Answer three security questions.
If you know your current password, use the Password Change Portal link instead of this one.
Use the Password Change Portal link above when you know your password and want to change it to something new.
Length is the most important factor in creating a secure password. A long password doesn’t have to be difficult to remember. A long, easy to remember password is known as a passphrase. You can learn more about them here.
You’ll need to provide your current district password before you can create a new password. If you do not know your current password, use the Reset Portal link instead of this one.
Follow the above link to the Self-Service Password Reset Registration Form to set up your account, a one-time requirement.
You will need to select at least one of the validation methods from the following list:
- Authentication Phone: Set this option to another phone number that you have access to. An example is a cell phone that can receive a text or a call.
- Authentication Email: Set this option to an alternate email address that you can access without using the password you want to reset.
- Security Questions: Provide answers to three security questions chosen from the list of questions presented.
Data entered for Authentication Phone and Authentication Email are not visible in the global directory. Only you can see the answers to your security questions. The more information you provide, the more options you’ll have if you forget your password.