Is your student with special needs
moving to the Salem-Keizer area?

If you are planning on moving to our area, your local neighborhood school is the place to start.  You can view boundary information based on your street address here.

All schools are equipped with the tools necessary to quickly transition your IEP or Section 504 student. First you will fill out enrollment information. If a specialized placement is necessary for your student to be successful, our Intake Support Team will be asked to help. The process for students whose educational needs cannot be met at their neighborhood school is defined below: