Health & Immunization Information

Oregon Health Plan (Now) Covers Me!

Oregon Health Plan Now Covers ME!

Immunizations Requirements

thumbnail of STS-W022_ImmunizationReq_EngSpan_17-18

Immunizations Requirements Form (in both English & Spanish)

State Law

Salem-Keizer School District 24J is required by state law to keep a record of each student’s immunizations. Parents who are enrolling a student in school must complete a Certificate of Immunization Status form with their child’s record of immunizations.

Kindergarten students are not allowed to attend school until they have a minimum of one dose each of required vaccines.

Where Can You Get Immunizations?

Immunizations are available at your student’s doctor’s office, at many pharmacies, or at county health departments. Call for information or to schedule an appointment.

Marion County Health Department
3180 Center St. NE
Salem, OR 97301

Polk County Health Department
182 SW Academy Suite 302
Dallas, OR 97338

For questions or more information, contact Student Services at 503-399-3101.