Salem-Keizer Public Schools is committed to providing an environment where students can study, participate in school-sponsored activities and work that is free of hazing, harassment, intimidation, discrimination, bullying, and menacing.
Below you will find resources regarding the Salem-Keizer School District’s commitment to prevent and appropriately address bullying concerns. Bullying prevention is embedded in the district’s curricula at all levels, and individual schools often engage in additional prevention programs and events. Parents are encouraged to contact the staff at the school their child attends with questions or to request additional information.
District Policy on Bullying
Bullying Prevention Resources
- Elementary School Anti-Bully Posters – Four posters with separate illustrations explainng discrimination, cyberbulling, hazing, and bullying (11×17, 2013)
- Stop Bullying Poster – Elementary Schools – (English)
- Alto a la Intimidación – Escuelas primaria – (Español)
- Stop Bullying Poster – Middle Schools – (English)
- Alto a la Intimidación – Escuelas Intermedia y Preparatoria – (Español)
- Stop Bullying Poster – High Schools – (English)
- Alto a la Intimidación – Escuelas secudaria – (Español)