High School Athletics
High School Athletic Fees
The high school athletic fees and the high school ASB Card fees are as follows:
- High School ASB Card Fee: $40 per student
The ASB Card is considered a great savings to students. They can use the card to ‘get in for free’ at local and away regular Valley League athletic events if their school team is playing.
- Athletic Activity Fee per sport: $175 ($70 for students on reduced lunch program and $35 for students on the free lunch program).
- The maximum individual cap for all students is $350, which means an individual student cannot pay more than $350 to play sports in high school each year.
- The maximum family cap for all students is $700, which means each family will not pay more than $700 to have their students play sports in high school each year.
- Fees are non-refundable except in cases of moving, accident, extended illness or cut from a team.
- If your family is low income and would like to apply for a discount on athletic or testing fees, please click on the link below to complete a short application or talk to your school’s bookkeeper.
Registration Online for High School Athletics
FamilyID Online Registration
Registering for athletics at your school is now easier than ever! SKPS has partnered with FamilyID to support online registration for all athletics in each of our middle and high schools. If you have any questions, please contact your school.