High School Athletics
High School Athletic Fees
The high school athletic fees and the high school ASB Card fees are as follows:
- High School ASB Card Fee: $40 per student
The ASB Card is considered a great savings to students. They can use the card to ‘get in for free’ at local and away regular Valley League athletic events if their school team is playing.
- Athletic Activity Fee per sport: $175 ($70 for students on reduced lunch program and $35 for students on the free lunch program).
- The maximum individual cap for all students is $350, which means an individual student cannot pay more than $350 to play sports in high school each year.
- The maximum family cap for all students is $700, which means each family will not pay more than $700 to have their students play sports in high school each year.
- Fees are non-refundable except in cases of moving, accident, extended illness or cut from a team.
- If your family is low income and would like to apply for a discount on athletic or testing fees, please click on the link below to complete a short application or talk to your school’s bookkeeper.
Registration Online for High School Athletics
FamilyID Online Registration
Registering for athletics at your school is now easier than ever! SKPS has partnered with FamilyID to support online registration for all athletics in each of our middle and high schools. If you have any questions, please contact your school.
Middle School Athletics
Middle School Athletic Fees
The middle school athletic participation fee is as follows:
- Athletic Activity Fee per sport: $45 ($15 for students on free or reduced lunch program)
- Fees are non-refundable except in cases of moving, accident or extended illness.
The following sports will be offered to middle school students this year:
- Cross Country – All Grades;
- 7th & 8th Grade Football,
- 7th & 8th Grade Girls Volleyball
- Winter: All grades Wrestling
- Spring: 6th, 7th & 8th Girls and Boys Track & Field
Registration Online for Middle School Athletics
FamilyID Online Registration
Registering for athletics at your school is now easier than ever! SKPS has partnered with FamilyID to support online registration for all spring athletics in each of our middle and high schools. If you have any questions, please contact your school.
Medical Physical Exams
Physicals Are Required Every Two Years
State law requires students in grades 7–12 participating in school athletics to get a physical every two years.
Students participating in pre-season activities connected to school-sponsored athletics should get a physical over the summer if they have not had one in the last two years. Students who have a valid doctor’s note for physicals taken in the last two years do not have to get another one to participate in fall sports.
More information: Contact middle or high school principals or athletic directors or the district’s office of Secondary Education at 503-399-2636.