“CTE– Roadmap to Success” is a free immersive and unique summer program that will engage students in one of six different courses designed for their connection to existing and planned Career and Technical Education (CTE) programs, and in response to the strength and projected growth in high-wage, high-demand jobs in our region.
Current high school and middle school Career and Technical Education teachers will operate interactive, hands-on camps to highlight the career pathways students can engage in at the high school level. Student must be enrolled at Salem-Keizer Public Schools during the 2018-19 school year to be eligible for participation. These camps are for students who will be in middle school during the 2019-20 school year.
Camp Registration is April 10-May 10
Submit an application online via the district website beginning on April 10 at 12:00 p.m. and ending on May 10 at 4:00 p.m., or mail your packet to Adriana Gabriel Morales at CTEC – 3501 Portland Road, NE, Salem, OR 97301. Phone 503-399-1990 with questions, or email email@example.com.
Applications will be reviewed for completeness. Each camp has a limited number of student slots. (25-30 students per camp) To provide all students an equitable opportunity, students will be selected by a random lottery.
Public transportation passes for Cherriots will be provided upon request.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided. If there are any dietary concerns, restrictions, or requests please make sure to note them on the application.
Question? Contact the Program Coordinator
- Health Services—Kimo Mahi: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Automotive—Doug Livermore: email@example.com
- Farm To Fork—Gerald Hosler: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Digital Art & Design—Jason Heimerdinger: email@example.com
- Construction—Michelle Zielinski: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drones & Robotics—RJ Hampton: email@example.com
- Lego Robotics & Programing—Jay Dunn: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Culinary—Laura Hofer: email@example.com
- Emergency Services—Jennifer Stanislaw: firstname.lastname@example.org