Preparing for a successful school year
Parents of students receiving special education services, including students with IEPs, 504 Plans and in the Community Transition Program, are invited to join Heather Olivier, Program Coordinator with FACT Oregon, for a webinar sharing ways to support your child as the school year begins.
Topic Covered Include
- Developing a “one-page profile”
- Identifying key information to best help your child during COVID restrictions in the classroom and other environments
- Using social stories to help with school expectations
- Establishing and maintaining bedtime routines and other tips
- Thursday August 13, 2020
- 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- FREE event
- Online Presentation Link to join webinar will be emailed after registration
This workshop is free thanks to the generous support of our Providence Foundation and community partners.