Marion County Health will be hosting immunization clinics on Dec 3, 7 & 9, to help students get caught up on school-required vaccines. Students need to be current on their required immunizations before February 16, 2022. See this web article for details.
School-aged children and adolescents on Oregon Health Plan or uninsured who need required immunizations. See a list of required immunizations on the Health and Immunization Information webpage.
Help children and adolescents catch up on school required vaccinations (Hep A, Tdap, Polio, etc.).
Call 503-588-5342 to make an appointment. Don’t forget to bring a vaccine record if you have it.
- Friday, December 3, 1:00–4:40 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 7, 1:00–4:40 p.m.
- Thursday, December 9, 1:00–4:40 p.m.
Brought to you by the Marion County and Polk County Regional Immunization Campaign partners.
- Salem Health Foundation
- PacificSource Community Solutions
- Marion County Health and Human Services
- Polk County Public Health
- Northwest Human Services
- WFMC Health
- Interface Network
- Mano a Mano Family Center
- CAPACES Leadership Institute
- Family Building Blocks
- City of Woodburn
- Marion & Polk Early Learning Hub
- Capitol Dental
- Irene Konev Outreach