Due to inclement weather, all district activities with the exception of JazzFest scheduled for Saturday, Feb. 9 and Sunday, Feb. 10 are canceled. A decision about JazzFest will be made at 5 a.m. Saturday morning. [Update posted 5:15am 02/09/2019: JazzFest will continue as scheduled.]

We apologize for the inconveniences this closure causes, but we want to ensure the safety of our students is not compromised. A decision about classes on Monday has not been made, but please continue to check our social media for additional updates.

All district facilities are closed for external use, as well.

Please check our website – www.salkeiz.k12.or.us – or social media pages for additional updates. We will continue to monitor weather conditions throughout the day and if necessary, closure notification will be sent out to families with our autodialer, our community newsletter and on our social media.