Grab-N-Go Meals Available Throughout the Summer Break | Los alimentos Grab-N-Go estarán disponibles durante las vacaciones de verano
Throughout the emergency closure, Salem-Keizer Public Schools has been distributing grab-n-go meals for any child or teen ages 1-18 years old, and anyone with special needs 21 years old or younger. Meals are available at more than 25 sites across the district and will be available throughout the summer break.
Meals include a variety of items like cereal, milk, fruit, vegetables, sandwiches, chicken nuggets, hamburgers or chicken patties. All foods are fully cooked and safe to eat immediately or reheat.
We also provide families with food boxes in partnership with Marion-Polk Food Share. See more information about distribution of food boxes.
Adjustments Due to Bond-Related Construction
Due to bond-related construction, adjustments will be made to meal locations throughout the summer. A full list of active meal sites can be found below.
Grab-N-Go Meal Locations
- Bush Elementary School (Last day meals served at Bush is July 10)
- Chávez Elementary School
- Englewood Elementary School
- Four Corners Elementary School
- Grant Community School
- Gubser Elementary School
- Hallman Elementary School
- Hammond Elementary School
- Harritt Elementary School
- Houck Middle School
- Judson Middle School
- Keizer Elementary School
- Kennedy Elementary School
- Lamb Elementary School
- Lee Elementary School
- Leslie Middle School
- McKinley Elementary School
- Miller Elementary School
- Morningside Elementary School
- Parrish Middle School
- Richmond Elementary School
- Salem Heights Elementary School
- Sumpter Elementary School
- Walker Middle School
- Washington Elementary School
- Weddle Elementary School
- Wright Elementary School
We are excited to announce that many school sites have begun providing additional food through the Coronavirus Farmer Relief Program. This expands our distribution of fresh refrigerated food such as a variety of produce, milk, eggs and even hash browns!
Food Box Distribution In Partnership With Marion Polk Food Share
- Monday (11 a.m. to 1 p.m.): Chávez Elementary, 2400 Walker Road NE, Salem
- Tuesday (2 p.m. to 4 p.m.): Walker Middle, 1075 8th Street NW, Salem
- Wednesday (11 a.m. to 1 p.m.): Four Corners Elementary, 500 Elma Ave SE, Salem
- Friday (11 a.m. to 1 p.m.): Washington Elementary, 3165 Lansing Ave NE, Salem
The boxes are often filled with cans of food, so if you are picking up a box, we recommend having a way to carry the box.
For additional meal options, Marion Polk Food Share has multiple food pantry sites around the community. Visit the Marion Polk Food Share website to see more locations.