The Salary Schedules listed below are all in PDF format. Click on the titles to view and download the files.
Administrative/Confidential Staff – Principals, Assistant Principals, Athletic Directors, Department Supervisors
- Confidential Salary Schedule 2018-19
- Principal Salary Schedule 2018-19
- Regular Administrative Salary Schedule 2018-19
- Confidential Salary Schedule 2019-20
- Principal Salary Schedule 2019-20
- Regular Administrative Salary Schedule 2019-20
Classified Staff – Instructional Assistants, Support Staff, Bus Drivers, Custodians
Licensed Staff – Teachers/Counselors
- Licensed Differential Schedule_2018-19
- Licensed Salary Schedule 2018-19 (192 Days)
- Teacher Leaders Schedule 2018-19
- Differential Schedule 2019-20
- Licensed Salary Schedule 2019-20 (192 Days)
- Teacher Leaders Schedule 2019-20
Substitutes Hourly Rates
Classifications & Salary Ranges
More about salaries, such as information about classifications and salary ranges for Classified employees, is in the Collective Bargaining Agreements between the district and the employee associations.
WE WANT YOUR TALENT
We are always seeking committed, passionate, diverse colleagues to join our team. If you do not see a current open position that matches your skill sets, please submit your information to our Talent Bank to be considered for future opportunities.
Connect with Human Resources
Salem-Keizer Public Schools
Executive Director of Human Resources
2450 Lancaster Dr. NE
Salem, OR 97305
CONNECT WITH A RECRUITER
We are excited to talk with you and guide you through our hiring process. Click on the link below to get connected with our knowledgeable staff and we’ll answer any questions you have.
If you have any questions, please contact our Application Center.
Hours: 8 a.m.–5 p.m., Monday–Friday
Phone: 503-399-3061 or 1-800-285-5484
Location: 2450 Lancaster Drive NE, Salem, OR
Salem-Keizer Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender, disability, or age in its programs, activities, or employment and provides equal access to youth groups. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policy:
For more information, please view our
Nondiscrimination /Title IX policy here.