Confidential / Professional & Technical Jobs
Working for a school district isn’t exclusive to being a teacher. Salem-Keizer Public Schools employees over 2,100 staff members working in a wide variety of jobs including bus drivers, instructional assistants, custodians, AVID Tutors, Child Care Assistants and so many other opportunities.
Confidential/Professional & Technical Job Descriptions
- Business and Policy Analyst – C4.9
- Business Solutions Analyst
- Confidential Secretary, Executive Administration – C4.1
- Executive Assistant 1, Executive Administration/School Board – C4.16
- Management Coordinator – C4.0.0
- Management Coordinator, Executive Administration – C4.14
- Coordinator, Protection and Prevention – C4.12
- Management Analyst, Human Resources – C4.10
- Recruiter, Classified
- Specialist, Employee Relations – C4.5
- Specialist, Personnel – C4.6
- Specialist, Staffing
- Emergency Management Specialist
- Environmental Safety Specialist – 2.4.5
- Safety Officer – 2.4.4
- Security Field Coordinator
Technology and Information Services
- Network Communications Analyst 2 – 2.14.15
- Network Communications Analyst 3 – 2.14.20
- Network Infrastructure Support Technician – 2.14.25
- Technology Development Coordinator – 2.14.30
WE WANT YOUR TALENT
We are always seeking committed, passionate, diverse colleagues to join our team. If you do not see a current open position that matches your skill sets, please submit your information to our Talent Bank to be considered for future opportunities.
Connect with Human Resources
Salem-Keizer Public Schools
Executive Director of Human Resources
2450 Lancaster Dr. NE
Salem, OR 97305
CONNECT WITH A RECRUITER
We are excited to talk with you and guide you through our hiring process. Click on the link below to get connected with our knowledgeable staff and we’ll answer any questions you have.
If you have any questions, please contact our Application Center.
Hours: 8 a.m.–5 p.m., Monday–Friday
Phone: 503-399-3061 or 1-800-285-5484
Location: 2450 Lancaster Drive NE, Salem, OR
Salem-Keizer Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender, disability, or age in its programs, activities, or employment and provides equal access to youth groups. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policy:
For more information, please view our
Nondiscrimination /Title IX policy here.