Level One: Informal complaints
- You should first discuss the issue directly with the employee involved.
- If the issue cannot be resolved, you should present the concern to the principal or supervisor.
- If unable to resolve the complaint, you may move to Level Two.
- The principal or supervisor will provide information on the formal complaint process.
Level Two: Formal complaint
You must submit a letter, which includes the following information:
- your name
- contact information
- a description of the incident, including what happened
- names of those involved
- names of any witnesses
- student’s name (if appropriate)
- a description of what actions you have taken to resolve the issue
- suggestions for resolving the issue (optional)
This letter should be sent to the appropriate principal or supervisor.