Salem-Keizer Public School's facilities are available for rent to community members and groups. A fee is charged for renting a facility, and certain guidelines must be followed in order to rent a building or room.
If you want to rent space inside an elementary or middle school or a high school field, please contact the District's Facility Rental Office.
If you want to rent space inside a high school, please contact the contact the school directly.
We look forward to providing updates and sharing our progress as we work towards creating a more dynamic and accessible process for our valued community members. Thank you for your ongoing support as we take this crucial step forward to enhance SKPS Facility Rentals.
See our current rental fee rates for indoor and outdoor district facilities.
- Rental Fee Schedule (PDF)
Additional Service Costs
Many events will be required to have custodial, event monitoring, security, kitchen hostess or other services. The cost for these services will be included in your rental estimate.
Forms to Reserve a Facility Rental
Please complete these forms for each event, single or recurring, and email the Facility Department the completed forms.
- Customer Information Form (PDF in English)
- Facility Rental Event Request (PDF in English)
- Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement (PDF in English).
If necessary for your event, please complete and submit the following forms as well:
- Site and Ballfield Modification Request (PDF in English)
Payment & Rental Reservation Confirmation
- Payment of your rental event reservation is due within 7 calendar days after your reservation has been confirmed, or no less than 2 working days prior to the event date, whichever comes first.
- Unpaid rental event reservations will be cancelled if payment has not been received. A new rental event application would then be required to reapply.
- Payment may be made by cash, or money order. Please make checks payable to Salem-Keizer School District 24J.
Certificates of Liability Insurance
All rental groups will be required to provide a certificate of liability insurance naming Salem-Keizer School District 24J as an additional insured.
- View an example certificate (PDF in English)
Event Changes & Cancellations
- Please notify the Facility Rental office of any requested schedule changes no later than 5 days prior to the event date.
- Please notify the Facility Rental office of any cancellations no less than 2 working days prior to the event date.