Approved Boundary Adjustments
Please refresh your browser to ensure new content is displayed
The School Board approved the following modifications to the implementation of the new boundaries. In fall 2019:
- Students entering Kindergarten, grades 1, 2, 3, 6 and 9, and all new students registering on or after 4-1-2019, will be assigned to the new attendance area school. Use this online tool to look up new attendance area boundaries by residence address for these students.
- Students entering grades 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12 will stay at their current assigned school. Use this online tool to look up the attendance area boundaries by residence address for the current school year (2018-19).
Parents of students whose school assignment is affected by a change will be mailed a letter that includes the flow charts below and information about important deadlines.
- Elementary school boundaries change area map
- Middle school boundaries change area map
- High school boundaries change area map