Supporting all schools and departments with timely mail delivery while maintaining the lowest prices possible.
Mail Services Provided
Mail Services handles the processing of all outgoing district mail, the routing of all interdepartmental mail and sorting of all incoming post office box mail . Every effort will be made to meet all of your mailing needs, including:
- Sorts interdepartmental mail within Salem-Keizer Public Schools and connection to Interdepartmental Mail Services for Willamette ESD.
- Posts U.S. mail
- Produces mailing addresses for student mailings
- Correction of address formatting
- Automated look up of ZIP code information
- Assigns 11-digit delivery point bar-code, and carrier route information (This information allows for faster, more accurate, and less expensive mail delivery)
- Automated addressing of mail
- Automated sealing (some conditions apply) and posting of mail
- Automated folding/inserting of mail (some conditions apply)
Early & Late Drop-Off
Mail (deadline is 4 p.m.)
Mail can be placed in the mail drop-off bin inside Reprographics’ lobby at 1310 Ferry St SE, Salem, Oregon 97301.
Deadline for mail is 4 p.m. Any mail placed in this bin after 4 p.m. will not be processed until the following business day. If you need mail processed after the 4 p.m. deadline, please hand your mail directly to Mailroom personnel.