District Report Card
The District Report Card is released annually by the State of Oregon.
The Oregon Department of Education (ODE) produces yearly at-a-glance profiles for schools and districts. These reports, called for by the 1999 state legislature, provide educators with an opportunity to communicate directly with parents and community members about how local schools are performing.
ODE redesigned the school and district profiles in 2018, with input from parents and families who represent students and student groups who are historically underserved.
Student Group Outcomes Data
- Economically disadvantaged students
- English Learners
- Students with disabilities
- Migrant students
- Talented and Gifted students
- American Indian / Alaska Native students
- Asian students
- Black / African American students
- Hispanic / Latino students
- Multi-racial students
- Native Hawiian / Pacific Islander students
- White students
- Female students
- Male students